100t Cement Storage Silo, Silo for Cement Used
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||in Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 100T
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000, BV, SGS
- Condition: New
- Feeding Height: as Required
- Capacity: 20t-100t
- for Capacity 50 Ton and Under: We Recommend Non-Detachable Type
- Dust Filter: Reduce Dust Leakage and Protect The Environment
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 84743100
- Application: Construction
- Structure: Cylinder Type
- Type: Cement Silo
- Color: as Required
- Material: Q235 Steel
- for Capacity Above 50t: We Recommend Detachable Type
- Trademark: YU JIE
- Origin: China
Cement Silos are enclosed tank, suitable for bulk materials storage, sucha as grain, cement, fly ash and other bulk materials.
1. It is waterproof and moisture-proof;
2. Enjoys high reputation for easy transportation, installation and dismantlement.
3. Material: Stainless steel or Q235 steel
4. Capacity: 30T,50T,60T,80T,100T,150T,200T,300T,400T,500T,600T,700T,800T,900T,1000T,1500T,2000T,3000T,10000T etc.
5. Type: Non-detachable(welded) type and detachable(bolted) type;
1. Dust collector on the top of cement silos is to reduce dust leakage and protect the environment.
2. Equipped with pressure safety valve at the top of cement silo, cement silo can balance the pressure difference between inside and outside.
3. Upper and lower parts of the cement silo is equipped with material level indicator which can be used to monitor the position of materials in the silos.
4. Arch breaking device at the bottom of silo is to prevent material bridging and ensure smooth unloading.
5. Manhole and access ladders inside and outside of silos are for overhaul and maintenance.
6. Manual butterfly valve is placed between discharging gate and screw conveyor. It is necessary when maintain screw conveyor.
7. Equipped with guardrail to protect the safety of workers.
8. Equipped with maintenance platform for the worker to stand and maintain the cement silos.
9. Equipped with cement filling pipe(114mm), through which cement is conveyed from bulk cement truck to cement silos.
10. Screw conveyor will be used to discharge cement.
11. High grade/tensile bolts(8.8) are employed for our detachable bolted cement silo.
12. Surface treatment: anti-rust primer and good paint finish.
13. Perfecting sealings assure its efficient working performance, and glass glue is provided by us when delivery.
We are a Lafarge supplier! ! !
We supplied 10 sets of cement silo to Lafarge in June 05, 2013( shipping date);
As a professional manufacturer of cement silos, we have bolted type and welding type; We have 20T, 30T, 50T, 60T, 80T, 100T, 150T, 200T, 300T, 400T, 500T, 600T, 700T, 800T, 900T, 1000T and 2000T.
We have been in this industry for over 30 years; 10 years of OEM experience;
We have 30 engineers to design cement silo which can meet your special requirements;
We have 500 skillful workers to complete the production quickly.
Packing and Shipping:
1. For cement silo capacity 50 ton and under, we recommend non-detachable / welded type. As the silos can be loaded into 40HQ containers. Non-detachable / welded type cement silo is more cost-saving than detachable / bolted type cement silos.
2. For cement silo capacity above 50 ton, such as 60 ton, 100 ton, 150 ton, 200 ton, etc. We would suggest detachable / bolted type, as dismantled structure can be loaded into 40HQ. And container ship freight is cheaper than that of bulk ship.
1. High quantity and quantity assured;
2. Favorable price as we are manufacturer;
3. Provide professional technical and project solutions;
4. Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
5. Well-trained and experienced staff to answer all your inquiries in fluent English and Russia.
6. OEM & ODM is welcome. OEM brand is available.
7. Protection of your martket area, ideas of design and all your private information.
8. Provide following up after-sales services.
|Silo Diameter (A)||3,000mm|
|Silo Body Height (H1)||9,750mm|
|Silo Cone Height (H2)||2,230mm|
|Silo Height (H3)||19,799mm|
|Total Height (H4) (including handrails)||20,799mm|
|Discharging Height (H5)||7,400mm|
|Steel Thickness (from Cone to Top)||6-6-5-4-3mm|
|Accessories||Dust Collector, Handrails, Inside& Outside Ladders, |
Inlet Tube, Butterfly Valve, Support Legs, Arch Breaking